Sunday, February 1, 2009

I wonder...

...if I care too much.

I havent been able to sleep baby, it's because I basicly woke up from a long sleep only about 12 hours ago.
Im gonna go thru this day, and be tired by the right time later this night coming...
I think that is the best thing to do :)
Ive been relaxing tho. Ive been just lying in bed, thinking....about a lot of things.
I think Im a bit nervous about coming back to work...just that Ive been away for a while.

I wonder if I care to much...about you.
I just called you...I hope Im not freaking you out by being all over you.
cause its soon 6 am my time...midnight your time, you said youd call so...Im kind of waiting...what if you dont call?
That must mean that you dont really care, at least not like I do. I do hope you keep your word...Only 2 min left to midnight...and you've been inactive about 30 min on MDE, I wonder where you are.
I wanna talk before I go to work...Shit...Im sorry Im all over you.
I just havent come over the fact of being home and away from you.
I think Im gonna need you these coming days until Ive grown use to being away from you, you know.

Jason, where are you?

No comments: