Friday, February 20, 2009

I am Sorry

Jason,

it is so hard to be away fro you!
Cause I love you so much, like I said on the phone. If anyone of us is upset and feeling weak the other person has to be there to support.
We can't both feel weak, and it is OK to feel weak, we're going thru a tough time baby. being away from eachother waiting for god knows how long. BUT what's important is only to remember the love we have for eachother. The love that IS strong, we know it. if it wasnt we'd given up long time ago.
I will never leave you. I want to be with you forever. sometimes I feel so sad about being away from you and i get so frustrated, and....I dont like it, i dont want to argue over the phone, it's the worst. lets take care of eachother and not fight....
lets just be happy and inlove, please. cause I am that with you!! I really am!
So lets not argue about stupid stuff and lets think about the good things and never forget for a second that we love eachother with all our hearts.

lets not pick an arguement.
I LOVE YOU!
Lets take care of our love Jason!
you know its real and strong and true!!!

I'm sometimes afraid we'll give up. Ít's stupid, cause i know you'll be with me...
Just hold me baby.
I feel lonely :(
I LOVE YOU!

No comments: