Saturday, January 31, 2009

On the flight

Baby, I was crying my eyes out on the plane, Oh my god, I couldn't stop crying, I'd cry...I wiped the tears of my cheeks and was fine...and as soon as I thought about you again just a min. later I started crying again...and regreting getting on that plane, I regreted it SO much, and that's when I decided I NEVER wanna have to seperate from you ever again...No goodbye's, No one going home...
I wanna be with you forever!! I love you so much!! My heart is all yours...please take care of it. I will take care of yours, I love you Jason!


Wrote this on the plane:

Now more then ever do I realize how much I love you! I will never give up on us, not even if I had to wait for years.
You got my heart, I'm all yours, forever!
Just knowing you feel the same makes me feel so fortunate! I never wanna seperate from you ever again!!
I've been crying my eyes out, I've never dropped this many tears for anything ever in my life!
Only for you!
Cause you got me, I'm so in love with you!
Can't wait to get to talk to you!

No comments: