Wednesday, December 3, 2008

You are the one

I miss having you in my bed, I miss jumping over you and giving you kisses.
What you wrote was so nice Papi. Love it. You are the one and only for me and I'm so happy you feel the same!
I'm gonna call you now, it's 9.30 your time. Hope you're not too tired. it was so sweet that you called me in the morning, Love it, love it!!! Mmm, puss puss puss!! You are the greatest!
Hope you get some things done today as well, ask questions about the app. and take pics and so on, cause I really wanna get things going, I want you Jason!!

Talk to you any min.
I don't wanna go to work :( BUT, Ill earn good money...so that's good. Money that we can have a lot of fun with when I come see you soon. First week of Dec. not many days left until Ill be in your arms again!

Love you!

No comments: