Friday, December 5, 2008

Papi

I have to go to the city and buy Maria a birthday present, I'm gonna do it real quick, so I'll be home very soon, before you know it. I will call you from my cell, I'll bring my phone card :) and wake you up.

I love you I love you I love you!


ps. Hey...how do you wanna make with the money you owe me, save for when I get there or send them over to me now? I am a little bit short on money, Im thinking of buying christmas presents and that stresses me out cause I can't afford a lot of gifts, Oooh...Oh well...I'll get my sallary from Max's the 15th but...It feels like forever until I'll get that money.
Right now have 4600:- and I have payed of 3000: for the accident and 700:- for rent.
but I have the car left, and then I have to buy a bus card, grr, and...then...xmas presents.I guess I'll be fine....
Help me baby, I'm stressing out again.

No comments: