Tuesday, December 23, 2008

nyc

(NYC)New Yennifer City. + Jason = New Yasifer City....hence N.Y.C.

Its Tuseday :)... 7 days from today you will be getting on that plane. Excited?

Of course you are silly. What to do what to do? Oh...what to wear, or what to bring...so many things jennifer. Your gonna get off that plane for me.

Guess what...

YOUR gonna see ME! What will you wear? Just wear something confortable, but casual at the same time...do as you please. So many cool things we can do together.

Your gonna be HERE! in my room...sleeping next to me...puss puss...your gonna get it good, in all ways from me...hmmm. Just want to be so passionate in bed with you. sit up next to you and talk. facing eachother...mmmm...kisss kisss.

everyday we talk till you get here. We are stronger and stronger for each other...this wont ever end..Us :).

You gonna kiss me and hug me when you see me?

No comments: