Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I hate this

I know our love is strong, I KNOW you wanna be with me forever and always, and everything.
I know we wanna share eachothers future.

But!
Sometimes, there is small things that bothers me, and makes me sad in the morning when I wake up. Things that you do, that effects me so bad that I wanna call you right up and wake you up 7 am in the morning.
1. I asked you to write me something nice here that I can read when I wake up, it is not much to ask for when you are up antoher 7 hours after I go to bed. I wake up, excited, I open the blog...and nothing, I had put up a picture of Time square...and...whatever.
2. Last active 2 hrs and 47 min. you went to bed 4 am your time, we got off the phone 9 pm your time...hmm...
3. You took off our picture on your MD 2 signature..................................why? I took off mine too now. *sad*

3 small things that makes my day a kinda sad and bothered one insted of a happy and excited day. This makes me not wanna go to work...I will go to work and I will be sad. and bothered. cause I wont talk to you until I get back from work....

I dont know what you are thinking when you go to, edit my account, and delete the codes for our picture together. I wonder....is he ashamed of me? does he not wanna show us together as a couple? I dont understand.

You are going to the konsulat today, I wish you good luck and...as I think about this, the things that make me sad, I almost wanna drop some tears. but...I dont know. I'm tired of it. I wanna stay strong and staying strong mean, that I am gonna have to be mad at you until I get to talk to you, just be mad at you so I dont have to feel sad. do you understand what I mean?
I'll be on defense mood.

anyway, I love you so much you dont understand!!!!!!
I can not control you Jason, you do what you want. Hope you just do the right things from now on.
Dont be worried. I'm yours always! just remember that always and forever.

:(
Bye.

No comments: