Monday, December 1, 2008

Hi Loser

Why aren't writing in the blog, it's so boring not to see anything you've written.
I guess it's silly, that...my idea of a something little extra thing is too girly maybe.
You're lost for words?
Don't know what to write?
There's always something to say...
if you've said it already, say it again...

I'm at labels, it's past 4 even past 5 pm my time, I thought you'd be up more then one hour ago. but no...you're sleeping away the whole day!!
I'm gonna call you right now to see if you're up.
Lazy ass!

I'm sorry, I LOVE YOU! But get things done god dammit. and...get a phone card.
I've been making money all day. I'm doing something. Hope you'll do something with this monday...

Love you always!
-jennifer

ps. Nope, No answer when I called....*Sigh*

No comments: