Monday, November 24, 2008

Winterland

I almost frooze my fingers off to make this for you ^_^
The bus that was stuck in the snow, Never seen anything like it before...

I'm sitting here alone in my bed, watching Devils wear prada, it's actualy a bit based on Ugly betty, well, maybe more inspired by.
Anyway, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, I miss you!
I'm already feel a bit tired, but first I just wanted to write you some here on the blog for you to read when you arrive in North Carolina. I can't stop thinking about us, I love us, what we have...it's all really really special. mmmmm...*hugs tight*
Ooo, when I come NYC we have to have starbucks, we don't have that here, well, there's a lot we don't have, but...startbucks coffee...is nice.
Mm, when watching the movie, NYC looks really cool, I've always known it's a cool city but I've actualy not really thought about it tho lately, it really looks amazing by night I can imagine.
ANYWAY! :) I'm just bla bla bla...
What matters is...I love you....I.....love.....you!....you....I love....you, you....love.love.love.love. you, online you! :)
I miss you so much here in my bed, I wanna hold you so bad!

No comments: