Friday, November 21, 2008

Not my cup of tea


Hey baby!

I need to work after all. I need money. Without money...I'll have less money when I come back after visiting you. I've been off work all week. so...But dont worry. I feel alright. Im only gonna work for 4 hours today. and tomorrow its gonna be for a bit longer but I'll be gone when you're probably asleep and ill be home in the afternoon your time :)
I just went thru my bag and found all the tea bags you gave me before from when we were at MAX'S. Like 5 or 6 of them. I was about to throw them away (I dont know why) but then I thought of you, and how you gave me them...and how cute that was. and how nice that I still had them in my bag, I totaly forgot about them. anyway, So now Im sitting here with a cup of tea :) and being all cosy, I WISH YOU WERE HERE!! I have to go to work in a little more then an hour. maybe Ill talk to you before I leave...or we'll talk when I get off at 9pm (3pm your time) you can call my cell for a min :) I love hearing your voice.
I think, maybe you printed out both the version of that application? the Swedish one and the English one, both the same but in different languages? cause, what I know I dont have to fill in a form until later and that form I'll get from migration. If you mean the swedish part just at the end of the application then that is a part that I think migration will fill in.
Anyway, we can talk and go thru it when I get home after work. wouldn't it be nice if you could hand in that application before you leave for thanksgiving!!!:)

I'll try and call you soon. just to see if you're up.
AND....thanks for the tea baby, it's so good for my throat.

Love you!... A lot!
ps. when I smell your perfyme I get weak and mushy, I like how you left stuff for me here. they really remind me of you, and makes me miss you even more.

No comments: