Thursday, November 20, 2008

At the hospital

I've been here for an hour already.
and I might be here for more...
I pray to god that I wont have to stay here the whole afternoon/night.
Remember before, when we had to wait because they were changing staff...that's what's happening to me, a nurse just came to me and told me that I might have to wait longer, depending on how many others there are that need help more then I do, maybe someone is having a baby, someone is going thru operation...
I'm last in line...
Hopefully there's isn't any that are in need more then I am. I'm crying...cause I hate this. The Doctor in Länna couldnt say exactly what it was cause he didn't have the right equipment. So he adviced me to go to the hospital. lucky I bought the laptop or I would kill myself in bordedom and pain. The Doctore thinks it can be many things. also included what I truly hope it isn't...(but I wouldn't die if it was).
Now I've been here for 1 hour and 15 min. i probably will be here for another....2 hours. *sigh* there is like 100 of nurses running back and forth doing nothing. well...i guess the're doing their job. I just feel so lonely here and sad...I just want to get it over with. I just wanna get help. I just want it to go away. I don't care what it is!!! I don't care at all anymore...If it's herpes *knock on wood* then, tough luck...but, it's not dangerous and I should be happy that I dont have cancer.

I just wish you were here so I could hold you hand and feel a bit stronger and secure.

Yours Jennifer

No comments: